Wondering about the definition of suite? Keep reading to learn the meaning of suite, see some examples, and get a better understanding of this travel glossary term!
What is a Suite?
A suite is a fully-equipped hotel room or cabin (as in on a cruise ship), usually including a bedroom separate from the living room area.
More on Suites
A suite, in the hospitality industry, is larger than most other rooms, and will most likely have a small kitchenette, a bar, a small dining table to eat at, and more furnishings than a standard hotel room or couchette.
- 35 Fun Hotel Facts: Interesting Facts About Hotels Around the World
- How to Check in Early at Hotels: 9 Tips for Early Check-In Hotel Success
- Hotel Overbooking: Why do Hotels Overbook Rooms? (& How to Deal With It)
- Types of Hotels: Complete Glossary of 30+ Hotel Types Terms Defined
- 25+ Types of Hotel Rooms from Singles to Presidential Suites & More
- Vacation Meal Plans: 10+ Hotel & Food Plans Defined (EP, AP, CP & More)
Click below to return to the travel glossary for more travel words and phrases and their definitions.