Wondering about the definition of a quin room? Keep reading to learn the meaning of quin rooms, see some examples, and get a better understanding of this travel glossary term!
What is a Quin Room?
A quin room is a hotel room that can comfortably accommodate up to five people.
A quin room may be configured with different bed sizes to ensure five hotel guests can be accommodated comfortably. Common quin hotel room configurations include:
- two double beds and a single,
- three single beds and a double,
- one double bed, one bunk, and a single
- two bunks and a single,
- two double beds and a trundle bed.
More on Quin Rooms
Though a quin room can accommodate up to five hotel guests, it may not necessarily be all adult guests. In many cases, a hotel may allow either 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults and 2 children, so be sure to check the fine print before booking!
- 35 Fun Hotel Facts: Interesting Facts About Hotels Around the World
- How to Check in Early at Hotels: 9 Tips for Early Check-In Hotel Success
- Hotel Overbooking: Why do Hotels Overbook Rooms? (& How to Deal With It)
- Types of Hotels: Complete Glossary of 30+ Hotel Types Terms Defined
- 25+ Types of Hotel Rooms from Singles to Presidential Suites & More
- Vacation Meal Plans: 10+ Hotel & Food Plans Defined (EP, AP, CP & More)
- 50+ Hotel Industry Terms to Know Before You Go
- Adjoining Rooms vs Adjacent Rooms
Click below to return to the travel glossary for more travel words and phrases and their definitions.