Wondering about the definition of a quad room? Keep reading to learn the meaning of quad rooms, see some examples, and get a better understanding of this travel glossary term!
What is a Quad Room?
A quad room is a hotel room that can comfortably and/or legally accommodate four guests.
The quad room may be configured with different bed sizes to ensure four hotel guests can be accommodated comfortably.
More on Quad Rooms
Common configurations of hotel quad rooms include:
- Two single beds and a double bed,
- A bunk bed and a double bed,
- Two bunk beds,
- Two double beds.
- 35 Fun Hotel Facts: Interesting Facts About Hotels Around the World
- How to Check in Early at Hotels: 9 Tips for Early Check-In Hotel Success
- Hotel Overbooking: Why do Hotels Overbook Rooms? (& How to Deal With It)
- Types of Hotels: Complete Glossary of 30+ Hotel Types Terms Defined
- 25+ Types of Hotel Rooms from Singles to Presidential Suites & More
- Vacation Meal Plans: 10+ Hotel & Food Plans Defined (EP, AP, CP & More)
- 50+ Hotel Industry Terms to Know Before You Go
- Adjoining Rooms vs Adjacent Rooms
Click below to return to the travel glossary for more travel words and phrases and their definitions.