Wondering about the definition of land arrangement? Keep reading to learn the meaning of land arrangement, see some examples, and get a better understanding of this travel glossary term!
What is a Land Arrangement?
A land arrangement, in travel parlance, is an arrangement other than the sea or flight portion of a travel plan, including hotel accommodations, car rentals, and attraction reservations.
More on Land Arrangements
If you book a package holiday, say a trip to Paris from New York which includes flights, a hotel on the Champs-Élysées, and skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre, the land arrangement portion of the trip is the hotel and the museum entry passes.
- What Do Pilot Stripes Mean on an Airline Flight Crew Uniform?
- Transcontinental – Glossary Definition
- Offline Connection – Glossary Definition
- Rack Rate – Glossary Definition
- Overstay – Glossary Definition
Click below to return to the travel glossary for more travel words and phrases and their definitions.