Wondering about the definition of cape? Keep reading to learn the meaning of cape, see some examples, and get a better understanding of this geographical term!
What is a Cape?
A cape, in geography, is a small version of a peninsula; usually long and narrow, capes often jut far out into a body of water.
More on Capes
- Continent – Glossary Definition
- Estuary – Glossary Definition
- Motu – Glossary Definition
- How Many Oceans Are There?
- Confluence – Glossary Definition
Click below to return to the travel glossary for more travel words and phrases and their definitions.