Last Updated: 11 August 2019.
If you are interested in partnering with Dauntless Jaunter LLC to promote your name, brand, product, service, destination, etc., we welcome most requests for advertising on the website, so long as the advertisement is at least somewhat travel-related. Dauntless Jaunter will consider virtually anything, and provides a platform in an industry that steadily climbs, with seemingly no regard for the current state of the economy. Please contact us for more information »
Note: Dauntless Jaunter is a part of the Pardeaplex Family of Educational Sites; visit Pardeaplex if you’re interested in opportunities on our sister websites.
Pricing is available upon request, but varies with the size of the ad, ad placement, length of time the ad is to run, and several other factors. Please contact us for more information »
Sizes Available/Ad Placement
- 468 x 60 – Banner, options include top of article, within an article/page, bottom of article (before comments), bottom of article (after comments), and multiple articles.
- 728 x 90 – Leaderboard, located above footer.
- 300 x 300 – Square, multiple positions available on homepage sidebar and standard sidebar.
- 125 x 125 – Small Square, multiple positions available on homepage sidebar and standard sidebar.
- Other sizes are available, including, but not limited to: 300 x 600, 234 x 60, 250 x 60, 336 x 280, 200 x 200, and 180 x 150.
- Text Links – See either Sponsored Posts or Sponsored Link Placement below.
Length of Time
Standard pricing is calculated on a monthly basis. Payment can be made for multiple months in advance, or can be charged once and renewed at a later time. If needed, a weekly plan may be purchased on advertisements, though averaging out to a higher daily cost.
Sponsored posts are any articles submitted to, and to be published by, Dauntless Jaunter. This form of paid advertisement is where an article (travel-related!) is paid to be posted as an article on the website. Charges are calculated per link included, and on a monthly basis. To have a post considered for this program, please make sure that the article is unique, meaning that it does not, even vaguely, resemble another article; no copying and pasting from Wikipedia simply to submit links! All posts will receive the author designation of “Sponsored Post,” though the real author’s name can be included on the top of the actual article.
A link(s) may be provided for inclusion in a post or page that pertains to the article. These links can be placed within an existing article, or a new article requested to be written by a staff writer. Existing articles have the benefit of already being indexed by the search engines, but new articles receive placement on the homepage of Dauntless Jaunter for a significant amount of time. Pricing is calculated on a monthly basis. All posts will receive the author designation of “Sponsored Post,” as well as the staff writer’s name.
Sponsored travel may include such things such as airfare, accommodations, tours (as press/media), and/or a portion of the cost necessary. This topic is so extensive, as the options for it are innumerable, that it would be better to simply send a quick email with the inquiry. Please contact us for more information »
There are many other sponsorship and advertisement opportunities that are not mentioned in detail here, such as contests and product reviews, though we welcome the chance to consider a relevant offer. Please email us to discuss any cute idea you may have; we will be happy to see what we can do 🙂
Please be aware that we will NOT consider anything that is iffy or morally dubious, in any sense of the term. This includes, but is not limited to: requests for “do-follow” links, an article NOT marked as “sponsored” in some way, etc. We have a code of ethics, and we stick to it.
- Dauntless Jaunter – The website, djaunter.com
- Dauntless Jaunter LLC – The company which manages the website, incorporated in New York City, New York State, United States of America.
- Post – Any work of text submitted to the website in the blog format, dated and archived by day, month, and year.
- Article – Same as “Post.” See “Post.”
- Page – Similar to post/article, but archived in a different format. A hierarchy exists where pages are all subpages of the homepage, djaunter.com. Pages can have sub-pages, and those sub-pages can have sub-pages, endlessly.