- How to Prevent an Upset Stomach While Traveling AbroadUpset stomachs, indigestion, and diarrhea are no fun. When traveling, we may disregard our eating inhibitions and rules temporarily; however, it is prudent to keep some considerations in mind if we want to stay healthy and keep our stomachs happy and comfortable.
- Riding the Overnight Tallink Ferry, Riga to StockholmThe overnight Tallink Ferry from Riga, Latvia, to Stockholm, Sweden, is a great travel option across the Baltic instead of the ubiquitous budget flight.
- Hostel Review: Generator Hostel in Copenhagen, DenmarkA review of my stay at the Generator Hostel in Copenhagen, Denmark, with notes on location, cost, amenities, staff, and more.
- Longer Stay, Less MoneyTime to check the bank account and lock everything in. You're about to book your next vacation, but a big question remains: how long can you afford to stay?
- Eating Street Food: Benefits Beyond & Long After the MealYou might have doubts, but there are many reasons that eating street food benefits you while traveling, and could be better than your standard restaurant.
Categories: Air Travel Terms« Back to Glossary Index