- Castle of Light: The National Library of Latvia in Riga (Nacionālā bibliotēka)The National Library of Latvia in Riga (Latvijas Nacionālā bibliotēka) is a fairly new building that serves as the country's main library branch. Called the Castle of Light, it truly is an architectural marvel located near the banks of the Daugava River.
- Exploring Riga, Stockholm, and Copenhagen in a WeekMy latest adventure took me to Northern Europe, specifically the countries of Latvia, Denmark, and Sweden.
- Hotel Review: Primo Hotel, Riga, LatviaHotel review of a stay at Primo Hotel in Riga, Latvia, including, photos, prices, location, breakfast, room, reception, our take, and more.
- Stockholm On a Budget: Get the Stockholm CardStockholm, Sweden, is one of the most expensive cities in the world. Cut down on costs and make more of your time with the Stockholm Card.
- 5 Swedish Cultural Concepts to Understand SwedenImportant Swedish cultural concepts to understand Sweden and the Swedish people, such as fika, allemansrätten, smorgasbord, ordning och reda, and lagom.
Categories: Air Travel Terms« Back to Glossary Index